As a contractor, you will be able to find most of the information you will need to work with the City of Venice Utilities Department here.
- Witness a fire hydrant flow test
- Witness chlorination of a water main
- Witness a utility system tap
- Schedule a backflow test (for the meter to be temporarily turned on to perform test)
- Schedule a potable water outage
Remember to always make sure a permit is pulled when necessary. Click here for more information on permitting.
Here are some links for quick access:
- Click here for the City of Venice Standards Details
- To access our Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Mapping, click here
- If you are a backflow tester and need to submit backflow test results, please email the test form to Damien Stillings by clicking here
- For more information on boil water advisories, click here
Want to know what the colored flags or paint represent after your locate has been completed: