1. What are the administration office hours?
The airport administration office located at 150 Airport Ave East is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
2. How do I place by name on the hangar waitlist?
To be placed on the hangar waitlist, we can email you required forms to complete and return to our office via email, mail, or in person. There is a $25 retainer fee that must be submitted along with the required forms. Payment can be made with a credit card, cash or check. If submitting payment by check, please make check payable to City of Venice.
3. I lost by security badge, what should I do?
Please report a lost security badge as soon as possible by calling the office at 941-486-2711. There is a $30 replacement fee for security badges.
4. Where do I go to sign a new lot lease for the mobile home park?
For questions regarding the Venice Municipal Mobile Home Park please call 941-486-2711.
5. I would like to fly my drone near the airport, who should I call?
Please call the airport administration office to advise staff of potential drone operations at 941-486-2711.
6. What are the Fly Friendly procedures for the Venice Municipal Airport?
Click here to view the Fly Friendly procedures.