- Handicap Accessible Boardwalks
- Litter Receptacles
- Picnic Pavilion
- Picnic Tables
Brohard Park, the beach between Airport Avenue and Caspersen Beach, is named for Smyth Brohard, who served and mayor of Venice from 1958-71. It runs from the west side of South Harbor Drive, from Beach Road to city limits.
Maxine Barritt Park is named for community activist, Maxine Barritt, who lobbied to have a passive park on the site.
Service Club Park is so named because it was built with volunteer efforts and funding of the city's many service clubs, such as Rotary, Sertoma, Lions and Kiwanis.
Includes Service Club Park, Venice Fishing Pier, Maxine Barritt Park, Paw Park and South Brohard Beach.
The Robert E. Clark Beach Pavilion is named for the first surveyor who worked for the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers when the city was built.