- Date: 01/28/2019 11:30 AM - 2:29 PM
- Location: Venice Community Center
326 Nokomis Ave. S.
TransForum: A regional perspective for your 2045 long-range transportation plan
Join the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District 1, elected officials from 12 counties, and the Sarasota/Manatee Metropolitan Planning Organization for lunch and learning about future growth, economic development, and transportation in Southwest Florida.
SW Florida 2045: How will we get there?
Ideas From 5 Futurists:
- Disruption, Transformation, Transportation: Alice Ancona, Director, International Strategy and Policy, International Trade and Investment Office, Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Planes, Trains, Automobiles: Secretary L.K. Nandam, Florida Department of Transportation, District 1
- Airplanes, Rockets, Drones: Mark Bontrager, Vice President, Spaceport Operations, Space Florida
- Autonomous, Connected, Electric: Ben Walker, Florida Director of Multi-Modal Planning, HNTB
- Freight, Fuel, Food: Dave Sanford, Deputy Executive Director and COO, Port Manatee
To register, click here